Wednesday, September 7, 2016

General Updates, MFM, and Ponies!


Sorry I have been quiet as of late. Late summer is always a rough season for me. Its hot (my least favorite condition), the light is changing (yay, moodiness!), in addition WoW has a new expansion (my heroin comes back again and again; I am such a tool). I have had to prep for my dealers table for MFM. Finally, sometime you just need a break from all the creativity. Breaks prevent burn out. August is traditionally a month I do not produce much, and fighting it means I may burn out.

I am still here, and still me... (Sort of; Yay, Panda Holy Priest! <<< WoW thing.)

Art is coming but it will happens when it happens. *Shrug*

MFM was good, I had fun and I did well enough as a dealer there. A few disappointments, like the fact that the Brony Dance was relegated to a sound check, in spite of the fact that there was a shit ton of Bronys at the Con. The dance is one of the main things I was looking forward to, and it was a real downer that it was on Thursday, had no video display, and was really used to sound check the system. If I have to do it my self, that will not be the case next year. This I swear!...

For me one of the good things was that I came home with a a copy of the Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder Core Card Game (so wrong), 8 figurines (Thank you Morphy), I was given a Shining Armor Funko, and got a Build-A-Bear Luna Plushi (Thank you Alex for not taking it).

Now don't get me wrong, MFM is still very much a furry Con, the majority of the attendees are Furs, and the Bronies that do attend are as much furs as Bronies (Like me). It was nice, and very little drama all weekend, but then again I was not on staff this year (to busy running the dealers table).

Now to clean up the post apocalyptic destruction that is my house and studio, and to balance my art with my addition to WoW.

Enjoy *Grin*
Ryngs

No comments:

Post a Comment