Friday, June 9, 2017

Hunting

 Hunting

Commission for Lionel

Fallout Fan Art (Sort of). A lot of things can arise out of a post apocalypse world.

I wanted to do something different. He origonally order a charcoal commission, but due to repeated delays never got to it with in the set deadline. I have a bunch of this weird self made color paint, I call "Gak". and it does weird things when you mix it with whites, and blacks. Its moody and hard to keep consistent. So, I upgraded to commission to a monochromatic painting because of the delays, and painted it with my "Gak" color.

Not much else to say, other then I was commissioned to do a two headed anthro bear in NCR armor (from fallout) with a mini-gun in post apocalypse San Francisco. I don't think its lore friendly, I am not to familar with Fallout. Skyrim on the other hand...

Media: Acrylic on Masonite
Size: 16" X 20"
Date: June 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment